There are a lot of books out there to help you deeply understand the much talked about “Sustainability”. We have read most, some are good and some not so good. For that very reason we decided to put together a list of our favorite books. We hope it helps you feel informed, vibrant and empowered. Happy reading!
- Wear No Evil: How to Change the World with Your Wardrobe | Greta Eagan
- Naked Fashion: The New Sustainable Fashion Revolution | Safia Minney
- The Responsibility Revolution | Jeffrey Hollender & Bill Breen
- Slow Fashion: Aesthetics Meets Ethics | Safia Minney
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion | Elizabeth L. Cline